[WSIS CS-Plenary] Corrections: Human Rights Caucus Assessment of Hammamat - Arabic translation

info at virtualactivism.net info at virtualactivism.net
Mon Jul 5 00:40:45 BST 2004

Marouen, since Meryem gave me the correct format of her name and since I
have noticed a couple of mistakes in the document after I sent it, if
you do not mind, I will resend the document just to make it better.
Apologies for doubling the work. I will send it tomorrow morning.

Marlyn Tadros, Ph.D
Executive Director
Virtual Activism
http://www.virtualactivism.org