[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: ICANN workshop on WSIS

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jul 13 13:20:57 BST 2004

ICANN meetings are free and open to all to
attend.  Organizers typically like people to
pre-register, but not a requirement I think.

Information about the Kuala Lumpur meeting here
<http://www.icann.org/meetings/kualalumpur/>

Also, please encourage people to attend the Non
Commercial Users Constituency Meeting, it will be
held on Monday July 19, in the Penang room,
Shangri-La Hotel.  Time unfortunately not yet
confirmed.

Thanks,

Adam