AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil society activism andCommunication-informationpolicy

Bill McIver mciver at albany.edu
Sat Jul 17 02:09:41 BST 2004

Divina,

I was refering to Canada, not the US congress.

Here are two links:

The Globe and Mail
TODAY'S PAPER. Why is Harper bent on gutting the CRTC?
By ERIC REGULY Saturday, June 12, 2004 - Page B2, ...
http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20040612/RREGULY12/TPBusiness/Columnists

Canadian Conference of the Arts
... reinforce the authority of the CRTC to better ... Excerpts from the
“Policy Briefing
Note For Canadians”. ... circulated to all 308 Conservative Party
candidates at ...
http://www.ccarts.ca/eng/01new/Bulletin3104.htm

WJM