[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: On research 'representativeness' Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] LAUNCH of INTERNET GOVERNANCE PROJECT

Michael Gurstein mgurst at vcn.bc.ca
Thu Jul 22 13:22:55 BST 2004

Milton,

Far be it from me to "evaluate" research especially research that hasn't
yet been done!

My point was simply to suggest that "research" like all "knowledge" and
knowledge oriented activity derives much of its meaning and significance
from its context and the more politically charged the subject matter
("global Internet policy/governance" for example), the more significant
this relationship to the context becomes...

Best,

MG