[WSIS CS-Plenary] blogging from the DNC in Boston

Andy Carvin ACarvin at edc.org
Wed Jul 28 20:57:34 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I thought some of you might be interested
in this... I'm at the Democratic National Convention in Boston and I've
just posted a series of entries on my blog covering today's anti-torture
rally at Copley Square, headlined by former presidential candidate Dennis
Kucinich. Kucinich gave a fiery speech as usual, and several protestors got
into a shouting match with a pair of pro-Bush activists.

Among the various posts on my site are two audio blogs, a description of
the rally and a photo gallery of pictures taken on my mobile phone. Below
are links to the blog itself, the photo gallery and the individual audio
blogs.

Blog homepage: http://edwebproject.org/andy/blog/

Protest photos: http://edwebproject.org/dnc2004/abuseprotest.html

Audio blog #1 (start of the rally):
http://www.audlink.com/mailbox/1587/0407281217.mp3

Audio blog #2 (follwing the Kucinich speech):
http://www.audlink.com/mailbox/1587/0407281319.mp3

Please feel free to redistribute if you wish.

thanks,
ac

Andy Carvin
Program Director