[WSIS CS-Plenary] More multimedia blogging from the DNC in Boston

Andy Carvin ACarvin at edc.org
Thu Jul 29 21:26:19 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've added a bunch of new entries to my blog covering my lunchtime walk
through Boston today from the Fleet Center to Copley Square. Over the
course of an hour I toured the official "Free Speech Zone" set up for
protestors, spotted Hillary Clinton at Faneuil Hall, visited a rather grim,
graphic Falun Gong protest in Boston Common (let the viewer beware before
checking out the pictures), and got caught in an anarchist march through
Back Bay. I've posted a photo gallery, an audio blog from the march (the
recording is rather chaotic since I'm weaving through anarchists and
policemen as I talk), and half a dozen video clips, mostly of the
anarchists.

http://www.edwebproject.org/andy/blog/

Good thing this is the last day of the DNC because I don't think I could
keep this up much longer without quitting my day job. :-)

Andy Carvin
Program Director
EDC Center for Media & Community
acarvin @ edc . org