[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Documents for WSIS I.

Liss Jeffrey ljeffrey at bydesign-elab.net
Wed Jun 9 13:35:00 BST 2004

We are now reloading our Canadian WSIS resource and exchange web site, and
will also feature the documents. Is there anything else you need to make
this work? We will take a look today.
http://wsis.ecommons.ca
http://smsi.agora-electronique.ca

We will also add a Spanish tag for the Spanish docs.

Anyone can go in and post information to our wsis site btw, simply by
registering.Amelia - address above - is helping reload the site.

best wishes

Liss J
eCommons/agora

 Dear Bill,