[WSIS CS-Plenary] Prepcom I Participants - updated 17 June

magaly pazello magaly at dawn.org.br
Mon Jun 21 15:40:36 BST 2004

Hello Rick:

I'm magaly pazello, in regards of the fellowship offered by ITU to
caucus lac I was designated to attend the prepcom1 as a delegate of lac
region. As this process was did too late I'm still trying to get the
tunisian visa entrance as well the other travel arrangements. I hope to
make everything in time to go to Tunis. If is there information on the
hotel wich one the fellows will be there could please let me know?

best regards,
Magaly