[WSIS CS-Plenary] Internet Governance Caucus meeting

AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Jun 22 22:56:06 BST 2004

Dear friends,

I am leaving Tokyo soon and arrive at Hamammet before
midnight today (hopefully), missing today's CS meeting.

Though not sure the details of the schedule, I like to
propose to have meetings around the "Internet Governance"
- to figure out the Civil Society position and direction to participate
the upcoming debate with the SG's working group.

I hope Jeannete and other members of the caucus there
will work together to coordinate the meetings and have
productive outcome. And we should ask Makrus Kummer,
the executive coordinater of the secretariat of that WG
to join.

thanks and see you there soon,

izumi