[WSIS CS-Plenary] 23 June information sessions for civil society

renate bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Tue Jun 22 08:45:25 BST 2004

Dear Friends,

Greetings from Hammamet.  We have done a brief tour of the facilities for
the Prepcom today which are at the Medina Conference Centre.  The Tunisian
hosts have done an impressive job preparing meeting rooms and support
facilities like wireless internet and a press centre.

Several people have asked us about how to register for the civil society
information and strategy meetings on 23 June.  As we understand it, the 23
June meetings should be open to all who wish to participate.  No prior
registration is necessary.

Renata Bloem