[hipatia] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Documents for WSIS I.

Marco Ciurcina ciurcina at studiolegale.it
Mon Jun 21 20:43:31 BST 2004

Il ven, 2004-06-18 alle 10:48, karen banks ha scritto:
> hi everyone
>
> I wonder if we shouldn't set up a wiki for these documents?
I created a page on hipatia's wiki
http://wiki.hipatia.info/wiki/1.3.4/index.php?pagename=SociedadCivil
I made a "rough" example for the Endorsments file: the only one, I
think, could need collaborative work on (so a wiki).
If you think you need it, you can use this wiki as you like for further
documents.
m.c.