[WSIS CS-Plenary] telecenter discussion, Friday at 2pm in Hammamet

Laurent Straskraba laurent at straskraba.net
Thu Jun 24 16:00:50 BST 2004

Dear Andy,

yes, I'd like to attend the online discussion. Please let me know when and
where it will take place since I'll be at a working meeting as well.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Laurent

At 16:49 24.06.2004, you wrote:

>en/fr/es
>
>I just wanted to confirm that I will host a telecenter/public Intenet
>access points meeting here in Hammamet tomorrow (friday) at 2pm in meeting
>room A6, which is one of the rooms available to civil society here at the
>prepcom. I do not think we will be able to do a live Internet broadcast, so
>we I will post a summary after the meeting, and will then schedule an
>online discussion that will allow broader participation. RSVPs are
>certainly not required, but please feel free to send me an email if you
>plan to attend.
>
>Je veux confirmer que j'accueillerai des points d'accès de
>telecenter/public Intenet se réunissant ici dans Hammamet demain (vendredi)
>à 2pm dans le lieu de réunion A6, qui est l'une des chambres disponibles à
>la société civile ici au prepcom. Je ne pense pas que nous pourrons faire
>une émission de phase d'Internet, ainsi nous je signalerons un sommaire
>après la réunion, et puis programmerons une discussion en ligne qui
>permettra une plus large participation. RSVPs ne sont pas certainement
>exigés, mais se sentent svp libre pour m'envoyer un email si vous projetez
>être présente.
>
>Deseo confirmar que reciba los puntos de un acceso de telecenter/public
>Intenet que satisfacen aquí en Hammamet mañana (viernes) en los 2pm en el
>sitio de reunión A6, que es uno de los cuartos disponibles para la sociedad
>civil aquí en el prepcom. No pienso que podremos hacer una difusión viva
>del Internet, así que yo fijaremos un resumen después de la reunión, y
>después programar una discusión en línea que permita una participación más
>amplia. RSVPs no se requiere ciertamente, sino se siente por favor libre
>enviarme un email si usted planea atender.
>
>thanks,
>ac
>Andy Carvin
>Program Director
>EDC Center for Media & Community
>acarvin @ edc . org
>http://www.digitaldividenetwork.org

---
Mag. Laurent Straskraba
Information Society Researcher / Information Society Representative at UN
Youth & Student Association of Austria

post: Ontlstrasse 3, A - 4040 Linz, Austria / Europe
mobile: +43.650.7711861 (GMT +1)
e-mail: laurent at straskraba.net
web: http://www.straskraba.net
---