[WSIS CS-Plenary] Next Internet Governance Caucus Meeting - Jun 25 10am

AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Jun 24 19:39:54 BST 2004

Hi,

I like to propose to have another Internet Governance Caucus
meeting here in Hamammet, 10 am, right after the Civil Society
Plenary in the morning, even there is the Plenary.

The objectve of this meeting is to discuss the common position
of Civil Society Caucus, at least an interim one, on UN SG's
Internet Governance Working Group activity, so that we can
make a brief statement on this subject on Saturday pleanry.

Given the intense discussion in the government plenary
this afternoon, we really need to "say" something during
this PrepCom1, otherwise, Civil Society views will not
be heard.

I will try to find a room and will announce at the tomrrow morning
Civil society pleanry (and this list). I just spoke about this with
Jeannete, our co-coordinator and she generally agreed.

Thanks,

izumi