[WSIS CS-Plenary] Control of communications in Tunisia - not enough bandwidth, or something worse...

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 18:14:31 BST 2004

As far as I have heard, the only ones with significant access problems
were people with Macs.  And the techies in the local secretariat staff
seemed genuinely concerned about fixing this.

Someone could do some research if it is even possible to limit access
to only macintoshes intentionally and directly.

Rik Panganiban