[WSIS CS-Plenary] small note on speaking CS slots on Saturday

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Jun 29 17:27:53 BST 2004

I just checked this URL right now, and there are no CS intervention on
Saturday (neither Souhayr's, nor the others).
Let's wait before reacting, then. There must be some negociations going
on...
If it appears that the secretariat puts on line the other interventions
but not Souhayr's one, then we would officially react to ask for having
it on line, like the others. The CS secretariat liaison is reading this
list, so he must be aware of this now.

If an official reaction is needed from us, I suggest that it should be
signed by the chairs of the content and themes group (Steve and Karen)
as well as by the coordinators of the HR caucus (Rikke and myself).
ALthough dealing with the HR issue, the statement was prepared by the
drafting committee of the C&T group, and presented as such, not only by
the caucus, after all. Let's not help the disinformation increase.

Cheers,
Meryem