[WSIS CS-Plenary] TRANSLATION: Status of CS documents in Arabic all available

info at virtualactivism.net info at virtualactivism.net
Wed Jun 30 22:17:13 BST 2004

Karen and everyone, attached are the Arabic documents. I don't know if I
forgot any, but here they are.
And Meryem, thanks for your recommendation ,and I have not yet read the
report on Democracy, but I can help distribute it and could post it on
mengos.net .

Marlyn Tadros, Ph.D
Executive Director
Virtual Activism