[WSIS CS-Plenary] All Women's, Happy Day!!

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 16:11:23 GMT 2004

Congratulations and best wishes and regards to all the
women of the world...
>From an afroaraboeuropean in its world being
Hope significant improvement in the WSIS Tunis Summit
Djilali

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/current_news/03-05-04_jhfa.htm

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/current_news/03-05-04_york.htm

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/documents/2-24-04OPENINGSTAGES.doc

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/documents/ExecutiveOrder.pdf

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/documents/ExecutiveOrder.doc

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/topics/documents/MessagefromDPIChairperson.pdf

http://www.dpi.org/en/events/europe/03-05-04_cycon.htm

http://www.dpi.org/en/events/north_america/03-05-04_ilrec.htm

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/topics/public_awareness/03-05-04_hrvp.htm

http://www.dpi.org/en/resources/articles/03-05-04_wpdeaf.htm

> Lady Murrugarra
> www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales
> www.concytec.gob.pe/generotics/
> www.galenonet.com/CYTED/
> www.hiww.org
> Oficina: 511-4823910, 4823903 anexo 15
> Celular: 511-99519920
> Fax: 511-4823404

> Las críticas no son otra cosa que orgullo
> disimulado.
> Un alma sincera para consigo misma nunca se rebajará
> a la crítica.
> La crítica es el cáncer del corazón
> "Madre Teresa de Calcuta"

>     Antivirus • Filtros antispam • 6 MB gratis

=== message truncated ===

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization