[WSIS CS-Plenary] Tunis censored???

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 8 12:58:36 GMT 2004

Renata BLOEM wrote:

> We are aware of the situation, maybe not in all the details. What we do hope
> is that the Tunis process will provide opportunities to help create this
> space for more open discussion. A confrontational attitude at the outset is
> not always the best way to get there.

I think we can neatly play the "good cop, bad cop" game here, we just
have to discuss a _common_ strategy and coordinate closely between the
different levels and dimensions of phase two (action plan
implementation, new political document/declaration, "internet
governance"&"finance" working groups, reality in Tunisia).

One question to Renate: Who is the "we" you are referring to?

Best, Ralf