[WSIS CS-Plenary] sobre plataformas de trabajo colaborativo

Beatriz Busaniche beatriz at maxmedia.com.ar
Mon Mar 15 21:39:57 GMT 2004

Hi all!

i shared this problem about the collaborative tools with a community
called Hipatia (www.hipatia.info)   I guess some of you already know it
because some people participate in the WSIS in december.

Martín Olivera from Hipatia sended me this answer and some proposals
of free software collaborative tools. Thank you Martín!  (he's already in our
plenary mailing list!).

HOla
Compartí este problema sobre las herramientas colaborativas con la
comunidad Hipatia (www.hipatia.info). Creo que algunos ya los conocen porque varios miembros
estuvieron participando de la CMSI.

Martín Olivera de Hipatia me ha enviado esta respuesta y algunas
propuestas de herramientas colaborativas basadas en software libre. Gracias Martín
(el ya está en la lista de plenaria también).

SAludos
Beatriz

The most TESTED and DISTRIBUTED software tools on
Earth up to now are those used by Free/Libre Software
community to build open-source software, and to build
the community itself!

Those tools used to create FLOSS (Free/Libre Open
Source Software) process the collaborative work of
thousands of people (programmers, designers,
translators, users) who cooperate from everywhere
around the world with different hardware platform,
software infrastructure and network/Internet
connections. In this way, these solutions support
Diversity, regarding access, bandwidth, availability.

If Free/Libre Software, with such a multiple offer in
contents, quality and diversity was built upon these
tools, this is the main reason hy Civil Society as a
whole should use these tools to network itself and
work in a cooperative and collaborative environment.

=====
SOLAR Software Libre Argentina
http://www.solar.org.ar

Los mejores usados y las más tentadoras