[WSIS CS-Plenary] sumar participantes

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Mar 16 04:26:38 GMT 2004

Beatriz, Hi.

The civil society plenary list should be open, it requires no
approval to join.  To subscribe, use either the web interface here:

or by email:

<mailto:plenary-request at wsis-cs.org?subject=subscribe>

Instructions about subscribing, unsubscribing, list archives, etc.,
should be in the mail header of every message (at least they are for
me.)

Only members can send messages to the list, and the email address
used to send a message must be the same as the one subscribed.
Messages from non-members are held for approval by the moderators (we
check twice each day, most of the messages are spam.)

Karen Banks and I moderate the list.

Does this help?

Thanks,

Adam