[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Participation - Establishment of working group?

Liss Jeffrey ljeffrey at ecommons.net
Wed Mar 17 01:24:32 GMT 2004

I am not free tomorrow at 10am.
The Canadian civil society web space, http://wsis.ecommons.ca /
http://smsi.agora-electronique.ca
is an open source platform (with email list ) that continues to develop as
a gathering place for information and discussions on wsis / smsi with a
specific focus on Canadian actions and positions. We will keep working on
our web space, and online tools in prep for Tunis. As experts on e
consultation ( with byDesign eLab), we will offer commentary once the
various groups have tested the available platforms.
The off-line meetings held in various cities in Canada have produced some
interesting discussions, ideas, and brought in citizens who have not been
part of the process so far. We will continue to reach out and share
knowledge using whatever means are available. At the moment, with the
McLuhan global research network, we are focusing on civil society process
and information media nationally and internationally, the WSIS Action Plan,
and developing more comprehensive indicators. Will be looking for
appropriate groups to link up with.
Good luck tomorrow.
Je ne suis pas disponible demain, merci.
Bonne chance
Liss Jeffrey, PhD, eCommons/agora