[WSIS CS-Plenary] Internet Governance UN ICT Task Force next week

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Wed Mar 17 18:01:04 GMT 2004

Dear Adam and all,

I will try and attend on March 25th, but have to leave for Washington DC
later that afternoon and will not be returning for a few days.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net