[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Participation - Latest news...

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sat Mar 20 00:08:59 GMT 2004

For those of you who are interested on the latest in the Virtual
collaboration discussion....

I've  updated the virtual collaboration page with links to previous
video conferences. FYI below is the link

<http://cms.privaterra.org/WSIS_WG_Virtual>

I also want to make a call for proposals, recommendations and
suggestions of  tools, applications and devices which could be used.
If you know something that should, could or be of interest to be used
- PLEASE feel free to add it to the separate wiki page i've setup.

<http://cms.privaterra.org/WGV_Tools>

if the exact tools don't exist,  aren't free, aren't open source,
aren't as good as they could be, or aren't available for a particular
operating system  - then, we can start a dialogue with developers so
that they can build them for us :)

as always, keen to hear your feedback.

regards

Robert

--
###
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>

A project of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
<http://www.cpsr.org>