[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: S&T for Development in WSIS--March 23 planning meeting

Wesley Shrum shrum at lsu.edu
Tue Mar 23 03:09:45 GMT 2004

This is Wesley Shrum; I will join you on conference call.  I wanted to
mention I will coordinate an event immediately *prior* to Phase II in Tunis,
November 13-15.  The draft of the web page is at http://worldsci.net

If anyone is interested, let me know...

Best!

Wes

Professor of Sociology, Louisiana State University
Secretary, Society for Social Studies of Science http://www.lsu.edu/ssss
Project: http://worldsci.net/global