[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [governance] UNICT TF Working Group 1 meetin

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Tue Mar 23 14:00:18 GMT 2004

William Drake wrote:
Hi, everyone,

we havn't settled the time for a caucus meeting yet. From what I sense
Saturday morning might be the best time. Bill suggested we could meet
somewhere for a breakfast session. The other option would be Thursday
night after the Global Forum reception. The advantage of the Thursday
meeting would be that we could discuss the presentation Adam and I are
invited to do at the meeting of UNICT TF working group 1.

Regarding those who attend the UNICT Global Forum meeting, is there
anybody except for Wolfgang who would be unable to attend a meeting on
Saturday morning?

Btw, there is a separate registration required for those who plan to
attend any of the working group meetings on Friday afternoon. If you
can't find the form, please get back to me privately.

jeanette