[WSIS CS-Plenary] [WSIS THETHA] ICT Charter Roadshow Invitation for Polokwane

Sangonet thetha at sangonet.org.za
Thu Mar 25 11:02:56 GMT 2004

FW: ICT Charter Roadshow Invitation for Polokwane (use this one)Invitation
to a Roadshow Presentation on the
ICT Empowerment Charter

POLOKWANE

MONDAY 29th MARCH 2004   09:30 for 10:00 to approx. 12.00

The Ranch Protea Hotel, N1 - Polokwane

The ICT Charter Working Group (WG), has pleasure in inviting you to this key
roadshow event, part of a country wide initiative to inform and gather
inputs from as broad a spectrum of people as possible.

Your input to the ICT Charter will help shape the future of the Information,
Communications & Electronics Technology (ICT-E) industry in South Africa.
Please see below for background information. Please do not miss this
opportunity to contribute.

The ICT Charter Draft can be seen at:
http://www.ictcharter.org.za/content/ICTCHARTER_Draft1.pdf

Your assistance in extending this invitation to your colleagues or
executives from other companies who would be interested, would be greatly
appreciated.

The audience is intended to be persons involved in ICT –Information
Communication Technology – in which we include IT (Computers, networking,
cabling, software, hardware etc); telecommunications (telephones, PABX,
data, modems, transmission etc) and electronics (including electronics and
cabling, but excluding domestic and security i.e. consumer applications).

Invited persons will be from industry, Government organizations,
parastatals, learning institutions, industry associations, etc.

Business size can be from the smallest SMME to the largest parastatal, as
all will be affected.

Job Titles include MD, CEO, CFO, Procurement Officers, IT Managers, HR, etc.

There is no charge to invited guests. Refreshments will be served.

Please RSVP as indicated below, as places are very limited. We do apologise
if this invitation reaches you a little late, due to circumstances beyond
our control.

Our team looks forward to meeting you and hearing your views.

Best regards

Dali Mpofu

ICT Charter WG Chair

RSVP:   Kindly confirm your attendance with the following:

Sharon Mugeri or Lizzy Mncube

Tel: 011- 315 0483 / 011 315 4175

Fax: 011- 315 2276

Email: info @ ictcharter.org.za