[WSIS CS-Plenary] Subscription into your mailing list

Renata BLOEM rbloem at ngocongo.org
Sun Mar 28 23:17:19 BST 2004

Hallo Marianne,

I have taken good note.

With regard to all list serves could  I please direct you to the relevant
list subscription pages on the

www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html page..

plenary

ct

and all other list info above.

Best Renata

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
________________________
E-mail: rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org
The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, not-for-profit
membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United
Nations debates and decisions.  Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is
to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments
and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern. Our broad
membership email-network has become a major source of information for NGOs
active within the United Nations and seeking collaboration/partnerships with
other NGOs of similar concerns.  For more information see our website at
www.ngocongo.org or email congo at ngocongo.org