[WSIS CS-Plenary] confirmation of prepcom registration?

Tracey Naughton t.naughton at iafrica.com
Tue May 25 14:26:16 BST 2004

Andy

I have just left Tunis. Don't know the answer to your specific question but
have encouraged the Tunis Secretariat to post some logistical contact info.
I do know that you can use either the Geneva or Tunis office and that the
focal point in the Tunis Secretariat, for civil society is Mohamed Tijani
BEN JEMAA, and that logistics are being overseen by Madame Saida Agrebi.
Both are busy people so I doubt they will be the direct contact.

I will write to Tijane now and further encourage contact details to be sent
out. Meantime I know both have subscribed to this list and will see these
messages.

Tracey

Nyaka - Communication & Development
Tracey Naughton
Consultant
201 Somerset Hall
239 Oxford Road
Illovo  2196
South Africa

Phone/fax:    +27 (0) 11 880 5030
cell:                 +27 (0) 82 821 1771
Email:              t.naughton at iafrica.com