[WSIS CS-Plenary] Who will be in Hammamet? / Qui sera en Hammamet?

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 09:24:16 BST 2004

Dear Rik,
Excellent news, i see my name on the list of
participant... Are you sure that i can participate
because i have not received an official reply to my
application !
The question

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization