[WSIS CS-Plenary] [CRIS Info] URGENT: support CRIS comments on UNESCO cultural diversity convention

Liss Jeffrey ljeffrey at ecommons.net
Thu Nov 11 17:56:15 GMT 2004

Thanks.
Neither this note nor the CRIS link cited below contains links to the draft
Unesco convention.
Would it not be better to encourage us to support this campaign by reading
the draft in question?
We will gladly add this appeal to the http://wsis.ecommons.ca
Canadian civil society wsis - smsi site, and will go hunt down the relevant
Unesco documents.
Signing letters of protest without reading the relevant object of protest
does not - in our view - help our cause in the end.

Thanks
Liss Jeffrey,PhD
Director, eCommons/agora project
www.ecommons.net