[WSIS CS-Plenary] GFC Draft of Political Chapeau

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 09:53:17 GMT 2004

Renata,Thanks for your contribution. Interesting
documents. Is there any translation in French to allow
us to participate to the debate and propose concerted
comments from non english speaking peoples ?
Many thanks
Djilali
--- Renata Bloem <rbloem at ngocongo.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached and for comments a first draft
> of the Political Chapeau
> and some additional text on chapters one and four of
> the operational part.
>
> These documents will be discussed at the next
> meeting of the Group of the
> Friends of the Chair (GFC), which will take place on
> 15 November 2004 (full
> day) and 16 November (afternoon only) in the Palais
> des Nations, Room XVII
> (Door 40, first floor). The 15 November morning and
> the 16 November
> afternoon are closed meetings, for the Members of
> the Group and observers
> from Governments only. The 15 November afternoon
> meeting is a special
> meeting of the GFC and open to all stakeholders in
> the WSIS process. The
> invitation for this meeting was sent to you two days
> ago. You find all
> information also on the official WSIS-website at
> <http://www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/index.html>
> http://www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/index.html
>
> Best, Renata
>

> Renate Bloem
> President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
> 11, Avenue de la Paix
> CH-1202 Geneva
> Tel: +41 22 301 1000
> Fax: +41 22 301 2000
> E-mil:  <mailto:rbloem at ngocongo.org>
> rbloem at ngocongo.org
> Website: www.ngocongo.org <http://www.ngocongo.org/>
>

> The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international,
> membership association
> that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United
> Nations debates and
> decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective
> is to ensure the
> presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's
> governments and United
> Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For
> more information see our
> website at www.ngocongo.org
> <http://www.ngocongo.org/>
>

> Reminder: CONGO Postal Address Has Changed
>

> We will soon be unable to receive mail at our old
> address at the Palais des
> Nations in Geneva.  So please make sure to update
> your records with CONGO's
> new Geneva office postal address: CP 50, 1211 Genéve
> 20, Switzerland.  Our
> physical office address is 11, Avenue De La Paix,
> 1st Floor, 1202 Genéve,
> Switzerland.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword
name=Operational part at 11 November (2).doc

> ATTACHMENT part 3 application/msword name=Political
chapeau at 10 November (2).doc

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization