[WSIS CS-Plenary] commentary UNESCO, Microsoft, convention

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 13:13:38 GMT 2004

Meigs,
as Civile Society Finance Mechanism List we are very
interested by your proposal to draft a position paper
against the dangerous approach adopted by UNESCO vis a
vis Microsoft.
I forward this message to my List and hope that you
will propose a concertation process to draft together
the paper.
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization