[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: nominations once again

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Oct 1 09:09:12 BST 2004

Il ven, 2004-10-01 alle 09:50, Jeanette Hofmann ha scritto:
> Please check again if the information is correct. Vittorio suggests to
> add a column for languages. This would enable the nomination committee
> to put together a truely multi-national slate. So, if you havn't done so
> yet, would you please let Vittorio know what languages the candidates
> speak?

I have added the "Languages" line to all biographies and filled it for
the candidates who declared their spoken languages.

I encourage all nominees to check their information online and feel free
to send me the missing information; among the items that are still
missing for many candidates are the current country/countries of
residence, nationality/nationalities, age, gender (I tried to guess it
by the name, but I hope I didn't make mistakes), language abilities
(possibly dividing them into fluent, good and basic mastering), phone
number, postal address (contact details will be kept private).

We still miss any kind of information for some candidates. Apart from
the Youth Caucus candidates, who apparently sent the statements by the
deadline but they got lost somewhere in the Shub-Internet, we are
totally missing statements for these people:

Susan Crawford
Mario Teza
Gregory J. Walters

I would encourage these people to send as soon as possible a personal
statement, possibly by the guidelines that were repeatedly sent to the
plenary list by Adam and Jeanette.

Please remember that we need to finalize the selections in a matter of
days (Mr. Kummer is going to start discussing the composition on the
group on Monday afternoon...) so please try to send any additional
information in by today. (Feel free to send them directly to me, I'm the
one with his hands on the Web server.)

Thanks to everyone for the cooperation,
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org