[WSIS CS-Plenary] Karen Banks wins Anita Borg Award for Social Impact

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Thu Oct 7 14:09:22 BST 2004

Congratulations Karen.  I was not aware that the APC WNSP also focused on
bringing technology to underserved women and communities.  Good to see the
recognition for your efforts.

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net