[WSIS CS-Plenary] recommendations for WGIG

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Thu Oct 7 15:24:06 BST 2004

Hi Martin and all,

There is plenty of information available and already circulated in this and
other lists as to the legitimate reasons several of the regional and
national organizations in the LAC caucus left the original e-mail list. The
communities involved already know all the relevant details of this
unfortunate process.

I suggest you look for other arguments to question the selection criteria.

fraternal regards

--c.a.