[WSIS CS-Plenary] recommendations for WGIG

Gerardo B Diaz gerardodiaz at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:33:11 BST 2004

To all non latin americans, excuse me for being somehow rude.

I'll promise not to bother you again.

Best,
Gerardo Díaz

>From: Carlos Afonso <ca at rits.org.br>
>Subject: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] recommendations for WGIG
>Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:24:06 -0300
>
>Hi Martin and all,
>
>There is plenty of information available and already circulated in this and
>other lists as to the legitimate reasons several of the regional and
>national organizations in the LAC caucus left the original e-mail list.

just like rats smelling cheese in other places. Running away from
discussion shoud be seen as coward, why don't you come back there
for a while? :-)

>The communities involved already know all the relevant details of this
>unfortunate process.

I don't think they know. Most of them aren't even able to communicate
in English so a few fortunate guys does have an unfair advantage.

The opposite is also true, there are many people here who aren't able to
read spanish so they can't go to lac and see by themselves.

>I suggest you look for other arguments to question the selection criteria.

>fraternal regards

I don't feel you´re being 'fraternal' with him nor my fellows latin
americans

--
Gerardo Díaz
http://gerardodiaz.tripod.com