[WSIS CS-Plenary] What is going on? Transparency and selection

INFO info at virtualactivism.net
Thu Oct 7 18:07:48 BST 2004

Nabil sorry I do not understand.. where did you find that your organization
had been dropped from Tunis?  is there a list that is different from the
Geneva list? did a new list come out? Every organization that was accredited
in Phase I is automatically accredited in Phase II...   am I missing
something in your posting?
Thanks
Marlyn