[WSIS CS-Plenary] Karen Banks wins Anita Borg Award for Social Impact

Renata Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Thu Oct 7 20:16:36 BST 2004

What a good piece of news! Karen, my warmest congratulations,
Renata

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mil: rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership
association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations
debates and decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to
ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments
and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more
information see our website at www.ngocongo.org