[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: What is happening with the Africa group

Olivier Nana Nzépa anais_ac at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 7 22:01:50 BST 2004

Dear Nabil,
Thanks for your vigilence. We indeed sent a confirmation to Robert Guerra. We don't know what happened. I will ask for correction and your help is of course welcome.
Best
Olivier

Nabil El-Khodari <webmaster at nilebasin.com> wrote:
On the web site http://cms.privaterra.org/WSIS_CS_Bureau

Africa

Note: As of July 2004 - This Civil Society Family has not yet confirmed
the details below
Coordinating organization: Africa Civil Society Bureau; African Women's
Development and Communications Network
Focal Point: Olivier Nana Nzepa (anais_ac at yahoo.fr)
Alternate: Mustapha Masmoudi (atucom at planet.tn)

Can any one explain?

I also subscribed to the Africa Mailing list almost a week ago, but I have
not received any response, which points to the fact that no one is reading
the subscription e-mails sent to the 'moderators'.

If there are still problems with the Africa group, may be the Nile Basin
Society can help as a coordinating organization.

Sincerely,

Nabil El-Khodari
Founder/Treasurer
Nile Basin Society
Tel.: +1 (647) 722-3256
Fax: +1 (647) 722-3273

http://nilebasin.com
http://nilebasin.net
http://nile.ca
108 Waterbury Dr.
Toronto, Ontario, M9R 3Y3
Canada

"If the people will lead, the leaders will follow." Dr. David Suzuki