[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN News: UN task force reviews adequacy of global funding for information technologies

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Oct 7 22:58:44 BST 2004

Hallo all

Willie Currie from the APC attended this meeting.  We will post a
report from him as soon as we can.

Also, for the record, APC, communicated to UNSP that we felt it
was essential that this process is inclusive and transparent both
before and during the meeting.

A further meeting will take place in November by which time we
sincerely hope the process would have been clarified.

Best

Anriette Esterhuysen, APC