[WSIS CS-Plenary] Rackspace customer service....

Andrea.list andrea.list at email.it
Tue Oct 12 09:34:08 BST 2004

"Rackspace is acting as a good corporate citizen and is
cooperating with international law enforcement authorities."....but
definitely not with its customers..let's try this "game", Rackspace managed
hosting (www.rackspace.com) has a live chat customer service, I used it to
makes some questions..here you have how did it went:

Welcome to Rackspace. My name is Cheryl and I am a Live sales assistant. How
may I help you today?
Cheryl: Are you interested in a dedicated managed server?

you: what hell it's happen with indymedia?!
Cheryl: ?

you: I mean the seize of servers in britain by FBI

Thank you for chatting with us. We value your feedback. Please answer a few
questions about your experience by clicking the "X" at top right to close
the chat window.
You are not currently in a chat session.

I invite you to try, maybe something will come out or simply we will slow a
bit their customer service!

cheers to all,

Andrea Beccalli

 Sponsor:
 Zuritel Rc auto. Assaggia il frutto del risparmio. Prezzo tagliato Più
garanzie. Clicca qui per un preventivo gratuito.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2814&d=20041012