[WSIS CS-Plenary] Response re: indymedia seizure by Dale Chalfant

Dale s Plenary eMail plenary at greaterbrain.com
Mon Oct 18 17:21:52 BST 2004

Thank you for the information.

I have responded in part to what you have said below.

Point of information... I do not presume the globalness of the US
consititution.  I do believe that it is based on principles that are
universal.  I did refer to the magna carta circa 1215
(http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/magna.html).

Kind regards,

Dale Chalfant