[WSIS CS-Plenary] Contact Note and Best Wishes.

l.d.misek-falkoff LDMF at att.net
Sun Oct 31 11:27:54 GMT 2004

Greetings:

I write to congratulate you and the Committee for all the good works related to WSIS progress, and to ask about some procedural matters connected with WSIS.  I believe that ldmf at att.net is on this email list but can you please check; and we would like to add the Communications Coordination for the U.N. (NGO estb. 1946) to the e-list as well, at cccun at att.net .   Also to the Civil Society email Lists or directions on how to join up.

We wish also to work to accredit the CCC/UN to WSIS as I do not see it on the list online, but perhaps you can point me to other materials.

I wrote about this matter before participating in WSIS-I in Geneva, but I believe to another address, and we likely need to do a formal application and will appreciate a link to forms and any other information needed.

I will be very pleased to prepare any needed applications or statements of interest and qualification.

We thank you very much for directions in these matters, and send very best wishes and appreciation,

LDMF.
Dr. L.  D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..

- Recording Secretary, the Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations; and the Respectful Interfaces Project of the CCC/UN.
- Member, The International Disability Convention Caucus; participant in the Meetings and Contributions.
- Member Mental Health ICT Working Group, Dr. Elizabeth Carll,  Chair; WSIS Health and ICT Focal Point.
- Member, Committee on Status of Women; Subcommittee on Older Women.
- Other NGOs convening at U.N. Headquarters in New York..
- Professional Associations including Assoc. for Computing Machinery (ACM), Disability and other Organizations.
- Internet and precursor Networks  professional and personal participation 1960s (ARPAnet) -- ; former Professor, Comp/Info Sci./Humanities.
- President, The National Disability Party, a Party in Interest.
- Cyberlaw interests; formal and practical work.