[WSIS CS-Plenary] Nominations: Working Group on Internet Governance (WGIG)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Sep 7 05:08:31 BST 2004

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your email.

I wonder if you could discuss this with your
colleagues in the PWD caucus?  It is not
necessary for nominations to be submitted via a
caucus or working group, but it would be a great
help in terms of limiting the numbers.

But of course any individual can make
nominations, including self-nominations, but
could you follow the format mentioned in our
email, and send to the email address

<mailto:igov at tla.crepundia.net>igov at tla.crepundia.net

We will collate all nominations.

Kind regards,