[WSIS CS-Plenary] Call for Comments: Draft YC Input to WGIG Sept Consultation

rsagun at takingitglobal.org rsagun at takingitglobal.org
Fri Sep 10 09:51:47 BST 2004

We deeply apologize if you are receiving this twice.

==============Message==============

Dear All,

Please find our draft input to the upcoming WGIG consultation for your
review. We would be very grateful to receive and learn from your comments.
As of the moment, it is very unlikely that the Youth Caucus would be able
to send a representative to the WGIG meeting due to unavailability of
funding thus we would like to seek your support in terms of advancing our
final proposals, which we'll post to your list on the 13th. We request that
you send in your comments via facilitators at wsisyouth.org.

Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your comments!

Best regards,

Titilayo Akinsanmi
Global Facilitator, WSIS Youth Caucus

Robert Sagun
Policy Coordinator, WSIS Youth Caucus

Luke Cholerton
Communications Coordinator, WSIS Youth Caucus