[WSIS CS-Plenary] inventory of CS reps attending WGIG plus

rsagun at takingitglobal.org rsagun at takingitglobal.org
Fri Sep 17 10:14:13 BST 2004

Dear All,

1. Can we have an inventory of CS representatives attending the WGIG open
consultation? At least the broader CS sphere would have an idea as to who
they are and where (re: affiliation) they are coming from. I propose that
the details to be circulated should at least contain the following:

Name:
Country:
Region:
Organizational Affiliation:
Gender:

2. I believe, the CS Family has been given 2 speaking slots. Have we
decided as to who would be the final speakers for the CS Family? And how
they intend to draft these speeches? The WSIS Youth Caucus expresses to
meaningfully contribute in drafting the texts of these presentations.

Best regards,

Robert Sagun
Policy Coordinator, WSIS Youth Caucus