[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Bureau - Updating contact info

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Sun Sep 19 22:49:00 BST 2004

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting the information about updating your page.  I noticed
that the Health and ICT Working Group is omitted from the Plenary page on
your website listing.  I believe I had requested that this be corrected a
number of months ago when it was first posted.   Is the page you are
updating, in addition to, or in place of  the original plenary listings?

The list of WGs and caucuses appear in
http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html  Is this the official list?

BTW, I do not recall receiving a questionnaire in July 2004, which is listed
as a source for the contact list.  My information as the contact point
remains the same as listed in the wsis.org website above.  If it would be
helpful  to complete the questionnaire,  please send it to me.

Thank you for your work on this

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net