[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Change of email address / Media

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Sep 20 04:50:23 BST 2004

The following email has just landed in my mailbox, and to be honest i
have no idea what to do.

At the time the bureau was setup it was one's organization that had
the focal point position. Though i don't know if that was confirmed
in a vote by either the plenary or the bureau itself.

Now the situation presents itself - what to do when someone changes
the organization they are with. Does the focal point stay with the
person, or stay with the organization. Who, better said - which the
civil society structures decides and/or confirms ?

I am not, nor i think is anyone else on the bureau able to decide.
For me, it is the CS family in question - in this case education -
that needs to advise all of us as a whole as to what to do next.

To be honest -  I do not, and will not engage in a debate or endless
dialogue as to what to do.  I simply am asking  the plenary and
bureau as a whole to take on this item - and it  decide what to do
next.

Personally - i do not want to get accused of being partial to this or
that side, and thus give this very public notice that I will abstain
from the discussions and decision process on this particular matter.

regards

Robert