[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Bureau - Updating contact info

Albert Koellner albert.koellner at vibe.at
Tue Sep 21 00:26:25 BST 2004

On 19 Sep 2004 at 17:49, Elizabeth Carll, PhD wrote:
> Thank you for posting the information about updating your page.  I noticed
> that the Health and ICT Working Group is omitted from the Plenary page on
> your website listing.  I believe I had requested that this be corrected a
> number of months ago when it was first posted.   Is the page you are
> updating, in addition to, or in place of  the original plenary listings?

This is the "families" list, which is totally different from the WGs and
caucuses. The "families" were established very early in the WSIS process,
and remained as the CS outside structure for the Bureau through Geneva 2003,
although it became quite clear pretty soon that our internal organization
was totally different and concentrated on WGs and caucuses.

I don't know what the purpose of this "families"-list is anymore, since
according to Robert the bureau mailing list is closed, and this was the main
purpose. Our thematic work was always happening in the WGs and caucuses, not
along family lines.

> The list of WGs and caucuses appear in
> http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html  Is this the official list?

Yes, that's the latest list for _WGs and caucuses_ (though it might need
some updating, and at least in my browser - Mozilla - the format seems
broken).

> BTW, I do not recall receiving a questionnaire in July 2004, which is listed

Apparently it was sent to the "families".

Albert
--
VIBE!AT - Verein für Internet-Benutzer Österreichs
VIBE!AT - Austrian Association for Internet Users