[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Bureau - Updating contact info

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Tue Sep 21 02:07:34 BST 2004

Robert,

Thank you for your response to my question.  However, in addition to the
bureau listing there is a plenary page listing which includes only a partial
listing of the Working Groups.   The form also asks if a person is
interested in subscribing to the plenary list and  is interested in hearing
more about some of the Working Groups which are listed.

It may be helpful to include all of the Working Groups, as I have copied the
ones you have listed below.  Unfortunately, anyone reading this would have
no idea that there is a Health and ICT WG as well as a number of others
which may not listed. on the link on your page
http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/bureau

Would it be possible to add all of the Working Groups to your form below, so
that people would be aware of and have an opportunity to join any of the
Working Groups?

I have also copied Karen Banks on this email as we had spoken in April about
updating the WG list, but it is not clear if this is the same form and list.

<<Subscribing to Plenary

Subscribe to Plenary by filling out the following form. This is a closed
list, which means your subscription will be held for approval. You will be
notified of the administrator's decision by email. This is also a private
list, which means that the members list is not available to non-members.

      First Name *
      Surname *
      Organizational affiliation *
      Country where you reside
      Email *
      Website URL
      Internet URL address
      Member of regional caucus 	africa  asia  latin america  middle
east-western asia  europe/north america  not member

      Member of thematic caucus workgroup 	youth  communication rights
human rights   environment and ICT  NGO gender strategies working group
WSIS gender caucus   not member
      Other

Interested in hearing more about: 	youth   communication rights   human
rights   environment and ICT   NGO gender strategies working group   WSIS
gender caucus   Other

      Member of Civil Society Bureau family 	academia and education
science and technology   Media creators and active promotors of culture
trade unions  NGOs youth gender  volunteers  indigenous peoples networks and
coalitions   multi-stake holder partnerships   philanthropic institutions
think tanks   africa region  latin america and the carribean region   asia
region   europe and north america region   middle east and western asia
region   people with disabilities   parliamentarians secretariat

Thank you for your help with this as it may help generate interest in the
various WGs and caucuses.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Focal Point
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
Chair Media/ICT Working Group,
NGO Committee on Mental Health, New York
Tel: 1-631-754-2424
Fax: 1-631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net